Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:03:52 +0700
From:      budsz <budsz@kumprang.or.id>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Some questions

Hi,

Last night I was download *ISO from FTP FreeBSD. I use getright under
Windows, I looked Getright searching for the fastest connection on
ftpX.FreeBSD.org (ftp.FreeBSD.org, FTP1.FreeBSD.org and so on). The
question is how to make loading balancing beetween all of FTP FreeBSD?,
this is feature on Getright or FTP server?. I was search in google about
this problem but I can't find it. If this is feature on server side can you
explain about this?

PS : I use ProFTP for my LAN and FreeBSD 4.8 STABLE.

Thank You.

--
budsz