Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:05:03 +0100
From:      Giuseppe Pagnoni <gpagnoni@gmail.com>
To:        "lokadamus@gmx.de" <lokadamus@gmx.de>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: no sound in firefox youtube videos (HTML5)

Thank you very much: I rebuild firefox without selecting pulseaudio, and
it works now!  It's not very clear to me why alsa and pulseaudio are
incompatible (since you can select them both), but I am quite happy with
the results.

very best
giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Pagnoni
Dip. Scienze Biomediche, Metaboliche e Neuroscienze