Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:16:18 -0400
From:      Mitch Collinsworth <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>
To:        bill@twwells.com (T. William Wells)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question about the mascot

>In article <199908131516.AA025387378@broccoli.graphics.cornell.edu>,
>Mitch Collinsworth  <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU> wrote:
>: It's certainly my first choice.  But because the "cute little devil"
>: can lead to misunderstandings, I feel the current stickers are best
>: left out of sight.
>
>"Feel". And with less evidence than you believe I have....

Sorry if I wasn't being clear.  I was trying to be.  I meant "feel
the current stickers are best left out of sight" to indicate a
personal decision I have made for the FBSD systems I am installing
in this research lab.  I could care less what anyone else does with
them.

>Nothing you've said has indicated any real knowledge of the
>subject; all you have to offer is this "feeling".

I never claimed to have any knowledge of the market.  You did.

>And all you've
>done with what few facts have been offered is to pretend they
>don't exist.

What facts have you offered?  I have read and understand your
opinion, but I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that it is
more than that.

>*plonk*

If this is meant to suggest that we're through here, then I concur.
Have a nice day.

-Mitch