Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:34:31 +1000
From:      "Julian Morgan" <jmorgan@mitchells.com.au>
To:        "alexus" <ml@db.nexgen.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VPN

I would leave the 'ip' statement out of that line
 make sure that you have the additional flags file stated in rc.conf
     eg   natd_flags="-f /etc/natd.cf"
and in my natd.cf I have
     redirect_port tcp 192.168.120.30:443 443
     redirect_port tcp 192.168.120.30:80 80
     unregistered_only yes
     same_ports yes

NOTE THERE IS NO MENTION OF 'tcp' BECAUSE THAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING IF YOUR
PROTOCOL IS UDP, eg udp being a subset of TCP

hope that helps, I have only been managing this 7 site BSD network for 6 months
- so I could be incorrect - but give it a go!!

Regards
Julz

"alexus" <ml@db.nexgen.com> on 12/10/2001 11:23:11 AM