Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 2006 19:22:27 -0700
From:      "Christy Hawkins" <christyhaw@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Link Exchange Proposal

Dear Webmaster
My name is Christy Hawkins=20

I handle online marketing for my client =
http://www.superiorcarinsurance.com.
=20
We currently have a Google PR of 4

As an ongoing process to increase the link popularity of my sites , I am =

looking for some good quality links to exchange links with my client's =
site.
I recently came across your site through search and found it beneficial =
and=20
informative for our site's visitors. I would like to offer you a link=20
exchange with my site.

My site details are as follows :

Title : Compare Car Insurance Quotes Online Instantly

Discription : Compare car insurance quotes instantly with the nations =
top car insurance providers online in minutes.

YourLink will be added =3D http://www.beontopranking.com/finance.html=20
as soon as we hear back from you.

You can use following link code to place my link:

Insurance Quotes Online Instantly
</a><br>Compare car insurance quotes instantly with the nations top=20
car insurance providers online in minutes.

Also, please forward me the Link Text/Description to be used while =
placing your links on our site.=20

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards

Christy Hawkins
Internate Researcher