Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:02:09 -0400
From:      "SILVER, MICHAEL A" <MSILVER@scana.com>
To:        "'Joe.Warner@smed.com'" <Joe.Warner@smed.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Publishing with Apache

One possibility would be to use Samba, especially if your users are using
windows.  This would allow them to map a drive letter in windows to the
storage directory on the FreeBSD machine where your content is.  It
basically makes FreeBSD look like an NT server (to some degree).  I am
running it at home with much success.  Check out www.defcon1.org.  They have
a link to an article that explains how to set it up step by step.  You can
then administer Samba from a web browser.

...Michael...

" If this email was sent to you by mistake or if you are not an intended recipient, please delete it, destroy any hard
copies, including attachments, and notify me by return email. The unauthorized use, distribution or reproduction of
this email is prohibited and may be unlawful."