Date:      Mon, 19 May 2003 09:31:21 +0930
From:      Brian Astill <bastill@adam.com.au>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can't mount ad0s2 - sourced

I asked a question about my inability to mount /dev/ad02.
The drive is partitioned DOS-DOS-FBSD.

If I set up the partitions Primary1-Primary2-Primary3, WinNT "hides"=20
Primary2, and I have to "unhide" using Partition Magic every time I=20
boot into that hateful OS.  However, I CAN acess Primary2 from FBSD.

If I set up the partitions Primary1-Logical1-Primary2, WinNT is happy,=20
but Logical1 cannot be mounted by FBSD.=20

Looks like there is no way round the DOS/BIOS limitation.  :-(

--=20
Regards,
Brian