Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:34:23 +0430
From:      takCoder <tak.official@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD maximum password length

Hi Everyone,

As i googled it,  there is no maximum limitations for users' password
length by default.. But we may use *pam_passwdqc* module with *max* option
to check it when required.

And i've heard that no-maximum-limits for passwords length is only possible
when we keep them in encrypted form not as plain text, which i think is
matched with FreeBSD behavior.

Am i right? Is that all about maximum password length in FreeBSD? Did i
miss something??

Thank you for all your helps and ideas :)

Best Regards,
takCoder