Date:      Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:03:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Satwant <satwant@lachman.com>
Cc:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: msdos partition problem.

chances are that windows/dos will never be able to read any other file
systems but ones designed by MS, since they are lamers trying to take over
the world.

FreeBSD on the other hand *should* be able to read that partition, what
version of FreeBSD are you running? I get the same error on mine, but it
mounts anyway (running 2.2.6).

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking