Date:      Sun, 6 Dec 1998 18:14:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Brian D. McGrew" <pacemakertaker@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ...

Hey, All ...

     Within the next week, I'll have complete development access to my
Ultra 5.

     At that time, I would be anxious to work on the FreeBSD Sparc
port.  I'm s learning programmer and will have evenings and weekends
to work on it.

    I spend all the time I can learning and testing.  If I can't do it
and get it working properly, I'll ask "Why" not "Someone do it for
me".

     If you would be so kind - let me know where to start and what has
been done so far - and I'll dive right in...

Look forward to working with all of you on this!

Brian D. McGrew
gowebnow@home.com or pacemakertaker@yahoo.com

==
Brian D. McGrew, Owner