Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:22:38 -0700
From:      "Guy Phillips" <guy@mrguy.com>
To:        "Doug" <Doug@gorean.org>
Cc:        "Andrew Boothman" <andrew@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Adduser Warnings

Thanks Doug,

You got me thinking as I sat at the screen thinking about changing all the
users, a daunting task to be sure. I copied the nologin shell to the bin
file and then renamed it to ftponly. Now I have an actual executable shell
called ftponly that restricts telnet access and allows ftp access with no
annoying error messages when I add users. :)))) Didn't have to chpass a
single user!!

Thanks everybody!!
Guy Phillips