Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:56:45 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nautilus crashed if it has image file in there.

> >On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 15:00, Mezz bsdforums.org wrote:
> > It just crashed if it has the image in this directory. I moved the
>images to
> > the different place, then view the same directory and doesn't crash
>anymore.
> > Here are what I am getting error msg and I saved the log from the debug
> > (report feature).
> >
> > Application "nautilus" (process 2889) has crashed
> > due to a fatal error.
> > (Segmentation fault)
> >
> > log -> http://mezzweb.com:81/show/crashed.txt
>
>Is this an Athalon?

Do you mean Athlon? No, my machine is PIII 464Mhz.

>What do you have in /etc/make.conf?

#=====================
CPUTYPE?=p3
NOGAMES=true
NOPROFILE=true
PERL_VER=5.6.1
PERL_VERSION=5.6.1
PERL_ARCH=mach
NOPERL=yo
NO_PERL=yo
NO_PERL_WRAPPER=yo

>Can I get remote SSH access with X11 forwarding to this machine?

Yes, I can. I will set it up this evening and email back to your
"marcuscom.com" account instead gnome@freebsd.org. I never have setup X11
forwarding on SSH before, so hope it will work for you at the first time.
Also, the ports will be different, because 22 is using for real SSH on
different machine.

Cheers,
Mezz