Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:13:45 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A contest about to start...

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> What the contest principally lacks at the moment, unfortunately, are
> judges.  What I would like for this contest is at least 4 people who
> feel themselves reasonably qualified to judge what's asthetically and
> functionally pleasing in an X desktop configuration, including the set
> of applications directly accessible from button bars, application docks,
> whatever the mechanism might be in the window/desktop manager of choice.

I'll bite.  I have a K6/233, 64Mb RAM, VirgeDX w/ 4Mb ram, and as much
more RAM and/or disk space as is required - both are cheap these days.

Too bad it's limited to the 2.2.6 distribution, I guess that shuts out
enlightenment, huh?  That's a pretty cool system, if it were just a
little more stable.  ;^)