Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:44:30 -0700
From:      hernan <hernan.silberman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [freebsd-questions] how to stop "raise on click" window behavior?

I'm running FreeBSD 6-0 RELEASE with the latest gnome port running
metacity.  I want to change metacity so it doesn't raise a window to
the foreground when I click on it.  None of the default settings seem
to do this and so far my searching on Google hasn't resulted in any
magic settings.  I've carefully checked the metacity values in
gconf-editor but none of them seem to control this.

Any pointers on how to do this (without switching window managers :-)
are greatly appreciated.

thanks!
Hernan