Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 21:55:36 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        George Vagner <kf7nn1@cybertrails.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: failure notice

George Vagner wrote:

> I havent found a mail program for freebsd that
> has any configurable filters.

Well, as Jim has said procmail can filter mail into different folders,
etc.  You could also look at Exim, which is a full replacement for
sendmail, and has built in filtering options. (If you haven't used
sendmail before, Exim may be easier to configure for you.)

As for the mail client to use, I like Mutt. I used pine a while back, but
found it wasn't powerful enough for me.

procmail, exim and mutt are all in the ports collection under the "mail"
category (oddly enough...)

--
Ben Smithurst
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk