Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 01:45:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsenfreebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   current state of delayed_ack

Hi;

I have read (I don't know where) that delayed ack has
a problem in freebsd-stable and suggested to turn it
off. But I had a situation that I can't connect to
www.suse.com:80 (for example) but after enabling it I
can connect to that site. Normally with delayed_ack
turned off I am receiving Push flag set packet from
server but then server (www.suse.com:80 in my case)
send me R.

I have the same problem with login.icq.com.

My question is: Is the delayed_ack is still buggy in -STABLE?