Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:50:09 -0500
From:      Sandro Mancuso <sandro.m@videotron.ca>
To:        'Kris Kennaway' <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Linux binary compatibility woes

Well sir, my hat off to you.  You nailed it right on the head.  I've
since rebuilt my kernel and no more error message.  My last recourse was
to follow the handbook's guidelines to attempt manually installing linux
binaries... great fun.  Someone on IRC also suggested, as did you
something in the kernel, but wasn't quite so specific.

Many thanks,

Sandro