Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:54:48 -0700
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Thomas Seck <tmseck@web.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: RELNOTESng now default in 4-STABLE, *.TXT files removed

--==_Exmh_-80504144P

If memory serves me right, Thomas Seck wrote:

> Good work, Bruce.

Thanks!

> I noticed one minor problem when I tried to build them: I had
>
> DOC_LANG=en_US.ISO_8859-1 de_DE.ISO_8859-1
> RELNOTES_LANG=en_US.ISO_8859-1
>
> in my /etc/make.conf but making the docs via
>
> # cd /usr/src/release/doc
> # make DOC_PREFIX=/usr/doc all

Hmmm.  I originally just meant RELNOTES_LANG to be used during the
release-building process.  That being said, it certainly makes a lot
more sense to be consistent and have it control language selection when
building the release notes as you just did.  I'll go fix this now.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-80504144P

--==_Exmh_-80504144P--