Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:29:15 -0800
From:      Kurtis Smith <ksscendyn@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need to know the command for allowing  access to certian Directive for Apache?

What I meant to say is how can I make it when someone logs into our server
via ftp so they can drop off into there Directory that I have setup for them.

here is how is looks now..

how I usually can get there is by
cd /usr/local/www/data
it then drops me off here

--->   /usr/local/share/docs/apache/company1

Same for other site.

---->  /usr/local/share/docs/apache/company2

etc...

however it will not let me drop off anything there because I do not have
the right perm.

or the directory has tons of attributes I am still new to unix . so for the
stupidity.

I am one of the ones that would love how to docs.

I have the virtualhost directive setup correctly though.

One other question I have is about apache vers. 1.3.19

can this support Flash 5 or do I need to set up or install more mods?

just curious thanks

-Kurt