Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2002 04:16:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Mike" <root@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Cell phone crap.

> On Thu, 08 Aug 2002 at 03:59:03 -0400, Mike wrote:
>> > Are Cell Phones A Health Hazard?
>>
>> Why cant the admins of this list block these domains using their
>> sendmail access list? Or why dont they? Just curious why you dont just
>> add them to a simple /etc/mail/access file. The only reason i see why
>> you wouldnt do this is if your letting companies email the list for
>> money. Just curious.  I'm probably overlooking something. enthuse me
>> with your wisdoms.
>
> Using sendmail access lists would require the machine to run sendmail.
> It doesn't.  It runs postfix, even though that's fairly irrelevant.  If
> you want something blocked, send it to postmaster@FreeBSD.org instead of
> assuming the relevant people read this list (which you obviously haven't
> considered or this message would've never been here to begin with).
>
> - jim
>
> --
> jim mock <mij@soupnazi.org>                            jim@FreeBSD.org

I'm not on this list to do the FreeBSD's teams bitch work. Why should i
email anybody about spam your list's are getting. None of my 4 domains get
Spam.
http://www.unixhideout.com/spam/index.php Make a spam team that does
nothing but moderate the list's and ban losers that spam. Or run a mail
server that has those capabilities. There's no way your going to sit there
and tell me this cannot be done. These are just my suggestions. You dont
have to "abide" by them by any means. Nor do i believe you will. I was
just curious why it is not being done. *thread closed* You wont get
another email about it from me.