Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:41:25 GMT
From:      gavin@FreeBSD.org
To:        mohringarmin@hotmail.de, gavin@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org, gavin@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/95414: kernel crashes during install

Synopsis: kernel crashes during install

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: gavin
State-Changed-When: Sun Jan 27 22:39:42 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
Feedback timeout (6 months).  To submitter: if you still see this problem
and are able to provide the requested information, we can reopen this PR
and work towards a solution.  Without further information I'm afraid there
there is just not enough detail to investigate further.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-amd64->gavin
Responsible-Changed-By: gavin
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Jan 27 22:39:42 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Track