Date:      Tue, 06 Aug 2002 17:45:01 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        crodrigu@bbn.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Support for Magma PCI/PCMCIA expansion card?

In message: <20020806230015.A24546@bbn.com>
            Craig Rodrigues <crodrigu@bbn.com> writes:
: Hi,
:
: I'm not an expert on PCI, but I am wondering, does FreeBSD support
: PCI to PCI bridging through Cardbus?  I am looking at the following
: CardBus-to-PCI expansion system:
:
: http://www.magma.com/pci/pci_1slot.html
: http://www.magma.com/pci/pci_2slot_main.html
:
: This product claims to allow you to use PCI cards via the PCMCIA
: interface on laptop computers.
:
: Would this work under FreeBSD?

No clue.  Maybe.  Chances are that there will be one or two issues
with them, but it might work.

However, since these boxes are expensive, chances are good that I'll
not be able to tell you any time soon :-(.

Warner