Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 1996 19:59:36 -0600
From:      Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
To:        Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
Cc:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CTM running?

Don Lewis replied:
>On Nov 11,  1:02pm, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>} Subject: Re: CTM running?
>} In message <199611111406.QAA08347@zibbi.mikom.csir.co.za>, John Hay writes:
>} >
>} >Is ctm running? It has been almost 24 hours after my last cvs-cur update.
>}
>} We had to swap a disk on freefall, and not everything is back in swing
>} yet.  I'll try to make sure it works before I go to bed tonight in about
>} 6h or so.
>
>Looks like -stable has the same problem.  The last update was about >24
>hours ago and there's quite a bit of stuff changed in the tree since then.

The problem was with the FreeBSD mail system. I have been generating files
all along. I just received this confirmation back (over 24 hours after it
was generated). Remember that the normal schedule for ctm-src-2_1 is only
once per day. However, I have been running it a bit more often while
getting 2_2 set up.