Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 21:10:41 -0700 (MST)
From:      Atipa <freebsd@atipa.com>
To:        Mail2 <mail2@concerto.neosoft.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, chuckr@glue.umd.edu
Subject:   Re: HP printer and samba

I had to set up a different printcap entry for samba for that exact reason.
It was the exact same as my default entry, but added a :sf: for "suppress
footer". -CURRENT broke lpd a while ago according to Chuck Robey. He had
the same problem on Dec 8th, but it wasn't the /etc/printcap.

Chuck, did you ever figure that one out?

Kevin