Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:21:35 -0500
From:      AlanE <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        "Matthew L. Creech" <gte733p@mail.gatech.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, jmz@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: print/latex broken

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 03:11:07PM -0500, Matthew L. Creech wrote:
>I saw a previous post on this from about a week ago, but no response.
>Just wanna make sure someone's aware of the problem.  Thanks
>
># cd /usr/ports/print/latex/
># make
><blahblah>
>This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.2) (INITEX)

If you use teTeX, like you should, you don't want this port, and you
just fucked up your TeX install badly.

If you don't use teTeX, you should. This, umm, stuff is old. And
if you have both TeX ports installed, then you are really hosed.

--
AlanE (Alan Eldridge), who likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs.
Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, survived alcohol, ruined by Thomson Corp.