Date:      Wed, 25 May 2016 15:19:08 +0200
From:      Christian Baer <christian.baer@informatik.uni-dortmund.de>
Subject:   Firefox still without sound

Hey everyone!

I just updated Firefox to the current 46.0.1 and I am still not getting any
sound out of it (just tested youtube). With the update several other packages
were updated too (including alsa), so it seems as if there has been some
progress in terms of sound.

Using $SEARCHENGINE I could quickly see, that Firefox without sound after an
update under FreeBSD is a (well) known issue. Strangely enough there does not
really seem to be a solution out there that is easy to implement or put into
the ports/packages.

What's going on there? Or have I just missed the memo about Firefox and the
sound output?

Best regards,
Chris