Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:34:07 -0700
From:      erk! <tapeworm@insekta.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mozilla-devel problems

Just to note, the font specification under "preferences" is not to set
the font of the interface, but for what's displayed in the browser
window (should you wish to override the fonts on websites).  if you want
to change the font on the interface, you must specify it for the current
gtk theme.

- erk