Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:22:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   lockmgr crashes...

Just to let someone know... I recently (a couple of hours ago) have been
having a problem with kernel panics.... I tried to remake the world and
the kernel panics saying:

panic: lockmgr:

then what follows is different every time... all I know is that it doesn't
happen until the process number is in the 25000 range, and after this, the
disks refuse to sync, and I have to push the reset button on my
computer...

Kenneth Culver