Date:      Tue, 07 Jan 2014 17:49:00 -0000
From:      g8kbvdave@googlemail.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ICQ sign in?

Hi.

OK, the FreeBSD ICQ channel guys seem to have locked things down.
According to the error messages I get when trying to connect to any of the
(sensible) FreeBSD support channels, via any server network.

Other subject channels work just find, so my client's (web based, Nix or 'doze)
seem to be working OK, and I used to be able to connect a few weeks back with
any of them.

I've even tried from different locations (IP's) and id's, even different PC's, just
in case I tripped something.

So, who p'd off who, and where do I go to get the needed login ID?  The error
messages give little to no clue that I can see (but my eyes could be painted on
again...)

Regards.

Dave B.