Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 09:50:59 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        dyson@freebsd.org
Cc:        scrappy@hub.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, jack@diamond.xtalwind.net, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

The thing I LOVE about England is that I NEVER have to drive.  No
Parking, finding the car, negotiating traffic, getting uptight....No,
No, no....

Americans are too wed to their cars to ever really appreciate the
benefits of mass transit.  The part I enjoy is the social aspect of
seeing friends and making friends on the train & bus.  I don't think
americans are all that keen on making friends, though...

-Mike