Date:      Mon, 08 Sep 2003 12:09:34 +0200
From:      "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@sitetronics.com>
To:        Mike Maltese <mike@pcmedx.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs. Linux TechTV Clip - Edited and Sync'ed

For the -newbies and -questions lists: freebsd0 is a west coast server
at 100mbit. Please use it if you are west coast.

My other server is sitetronics.com, which is east coast at 10mbit.
Please use it if you are east coast. The files in question are:

Edited:

http://freebsd0.sitetronics.com/~mmaltese/freebsd_vs_linux-techtv_20030902-edited.avi
http://sitetronics.com/freebsd_vs_linux-techtv_20030902-edited.avi

Original:

http://freebsd0.sitetronics.com/~dodell/freebsd_vs_linux-techtv_20030902.avi
http://sitetronics.com/freebsd_vs_linux-techtv_20030902.avi

The originals are ~260MB and the sound is not synched. Additionally, they contain some extraneous stuff with miscellaneous people promoting various products and telling bad jokes :).

Please feel free to use either server to create your own mirror of the file. Due to the multi-group post, I don't expect the bandwidth to be light and honestly wouldn't mind if other mirrors were created :)

--Devon