Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 2000 02:26:44 +0000
From:      David Banning <david@www3.pacific-pages.com>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: print plain text with apsfilter

> I just got through installing apsfilter. Did you run the
> apsfilter/SETUP. When I got through with that, I could print text and
> graphics. I still have a printer called lp2 that I use with plain
> files via lpr -Plp2.
>
> Kent

OK. I just did what you did. I just don't know if something goes
through apsfilter and another print command is issued through
"lpr -Plp2" if one will spool behind the other, or whether
they will both try to print at once (and in the process knock
heads as they both try and exit through the printer door)