Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2000 22:51:49 +0000
From:      rob <europax@home.com>
To:        "David M. Heller" <dheller1@rochester.rr.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ESS Solo sound, how do I set up kernel and dev?

Thanks for that info.  I downloaded their timelimited version but can't
get it to install.  I think it was for an earlier BSD version.  Says
cant find ld.BSDI.so or something to that effect.  I went back and made
sure that I have the compatibility libraries installed, but no luck.  I
will email them to see if the pay version is more current.    Rob.