Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2006 07:36:52 -0600
From:      jmc <jcagle@gmail.com>
To:        "Jan Mikkelsen" <janm@transactionware.com>
Cc:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD version of hpacucli?

Hi Jan,

Sorry to say this, but unfortunately, I have not had the time or resources
to finish that utility.  However, HP does provide some tools to automate th=
configuration, such as the SmartStart Scripting Toolkit (SSST) and also
online tools for L*nux -> either one might be an option for you since it
sounds like you just need something to work under PXE to setup the machine.

-- John