Date:      Sat, 08 Aug 1998 17:01:56 PDT
From:      "cryptix werd" <werdd@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   My FTP server

Hi.
I am about to setup my own FTP server with only freeBSD related items in
it, and i was curious as to if I would need prior permission from you
guys to do so.

Anyway, I have about 8.8 gigs which i am dedicating to the FTP server
and i am about to purchase a perminant 56k connection from my ISP. And
with your permission i would like to make it a rather good FTP server
with a large selection of items to download.

If you see it fit to give me permission to make such a dedicated freeBSD
FTP server i will do so and try to make it the best. But if you choose
not to allow me to make such a site then i will understand and obey
also.

Thanks.

Glen Messenger