Date:      Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:21:00 +0200
From:      Michael Riexinger <michael.riexinger@de.clara.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bind 9 bug? (rndc reload)

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 16:10, Michael Riexinger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have Freebsd 5.3 beta with the new bind9 in base, running chrooted.
> I speciefied transfer-source. This works without a problem, but when
> doing a rndc reload, the transfer source seems to be ignored, with
> rndc reconfig it works. Did I made something wrong?
The problem seems to be solved, there was an older named.conf=20
in /etc/namedb, i deleted it and now it seems to work fine.

Mit herzlichen Gr=FCssen aus Frankfurt am Main,

Michael Riexinger
systems engineer

=2D-=20
claranet gmbh   internet service provider
tel   +49 (0) 69  - 40 80 18 - 300
email: michael.riexinger@de.clara.net  http://www.claranet.de/