Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:28:45 +0100
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-arm@dino.sk>
To:        mr armvn <mr.armvn@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2 ethernet interfaces with marvell chip 88F6281(kernel configure file DB-88F6XXX)

On Wednesday 24 November 2010 09:05:44 mr armvn wrote:
> Hi Milan Obuch,
>
> I using DB-88F6XXX (http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSDMarvell) to make image
> for our board, it's working but only one mge0 ethernet interface, I read
> some document about mge1 interface (
> http://old.nabble.com/Marvell-Kirkwood-6281-mge1-interface-td26193068.html)
> but didn't success, can you help me give some right comment.

Could you tell us something about your board so we know a bit more about it?
Also, please look for my mail dated Oct 27, 2010 sent to freebsd-arm mailing
list, there are patches/configs I use to build kernel for my Guruplug server.
Oh, wait, you just replied to it :)

> My environment
>
> # uname -a
> FreeBSD  8.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE #0: Mon Jul 19 02:55:53 UTC 2010
>   root@almeida.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

My patches are against CURRENT, but you should be able to compile CURRENT
kernel and world on your system too...

Regards,
Milan