Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:31:40 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@picus.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Qmail, vpopmail, sqwebmail, courier-imapd, and maildrop

All,

Last week, I installed qmail for the first time.  After fiddling around,
I finally found how to start it and set it to start at boot time.  No
problem.

I got vpopmail installed and working.  Beautiful.  It took me a few
hours of digging around before I got an understanding of how they
interact with each other.

I then got sqwebmail and courier-imapd installed and working.  Again,
this was absolutely beautiful to see happen.  So far, there's 4
independant sources working together in perfect harmony.  Truely
amazing.

Now, I would like to get maildrop into the picture, but I'm not quite
sure how to do this.  I haven't been able to find any documentation that
shows how to integrate maildrop with vpopmail.  Sqwebmail doesn't seem
to support maildrop (would be nice feature for sqwebmail if it could be
used to set up message processing with maildrop).  I've searched the web
for hints, but haven't had any luck finding anything useful.

Can anyone help me understand how to wedge maildrop into my config?  I'd
really like to have filtering/processing abilities before I switch all
my mail over.

TIA,

-Troy