Date:      Thu, 25 Aug 2011 02:39:02 +0200
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        David Thiel <lx@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: text size

On 2011.08.24. 21:48, David Thiel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a minor suggestion - could the default font size for the website
> be changed to the "Large" setting? I was pleasantly surprised how much
> more readable and usable the site was with this change. I think it would
> make it a bit more friendly for people checking out FreeBSD for the
> first time.

For me the menu bar does not fit any more and the Foundation menu item
appears in the second line if I change to Large and not that I have a
small resolution. Besides, personally I don't like that the "buttons"
(download and new to FreeBSD) become two-line high. Apart from this, I
think it's a good idea to slightly increase the text size but not just
simply by changing to the Large style.

Gabor