Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2002 23:53:28 +1000
From:      "Tim J. Robbins" <tjr@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sh and job control

Can anyone else reproduce this problem? There seems to be a problem with
job control in the shell or the kernel's notion of a 'foreground' process.
I'm inclined to blame my modifications to the job control code, but I can
reproduce the problem with a checkout from May 10, before I changed it.

%cvs -z9 co -D"10 May" sh
[snip]
%cd sh
%vi Makefile
[use /usr/src/bin/test instead of a relative path]
%make
[snip]
%obj/sh
$ groff -Tascii -mdoc sh.1 | less