Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:13:22 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        "Andrew M. Miklic" <miklic@attglobal.net>
Cc:        Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>, Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GDM

On Sun, Jul 16, 2000 at 04:34:17PM -0600, Andrew M. Miklic wrote:
> Believe it or not, I _think_ I might already be very close (I don't think I have
> quite all of the dependencies caught yet, but it builds, installs, and runs
> without a hitch...)

Cool! Please also look at the various security fixes (i.e. in the Helix Code
srpm there are a few patches that seem to fix some holes). From my limited
attempt to make a port of this (which also failed) it hasn't been updated
in quite a while, and some known holes where fixed in both RedHat's and
Helix Code's distributions.

--Stijn