Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:47:36 -0700
From:      Armando Cerna <armando@thefoodlist.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Burncd speeds up audio cds

I am trying to burn a one track audio cd and I envoke burncd like this

burncd -f /dev/cdr -s 10 -e audio blah.wav fixate

this results in chipmunks on parade on my cd.

I have also tried

burncd -f /dev/cdr -e audio blah.wav fixate

this is alot slower but still makes the chipmunk cd

The wav file was decoded using the waveout plugin in XMMS and plays perfectly
normally

Please help someone,

Armando