Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 19:29:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
To:        Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
Subject:   Re: Hand needed: debugging the USB mouse driver

On a USB-related note, why is USB_DEBUG not working anymore? I mean that in the
philosophical sense, since I can tell it just makes vars like usbdebug that
get tested and used, but they default to 0. This doesn't help me much since
I can't work on figuring out what's wrong with the USB code & my controller
when the system has to have already been booted so I can hit an ioctl and turn
on the debugging. By this time, my controller's already halted :( So for now
I'll just change int     usbdebug = 0;
int     uhcidebug;
int     ohcidebug;
and initialize them all to 100, but does this really seem right to you?

 Brian Feldman						  _ __  ___ ___ ___
 green@unixhelp.org				      _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \
		      http://www.freebsd.org/	 _ __ ___ ____ | _ \__ \ |) |
 FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!		   _ __ ___ ____ _____ |___/___/___/