Date:      Wed,  2 Apr 2014 10:56:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Maria Ramirez <maria@ndimgruevent41.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Digital Downloads for Nonprofits, Schools, Ministries & Churches

   Dear Nonprofit Leader...National Development Institute would like to
   thank you for your years of service to the Nonprofit, Education,
   Ministry & Church Sectors!

   [1]Visit Here for Complimentary Access to NDI's Digital Download
   Library

   We believe that when your organization invests in civil society a
   child's health, a student's dream or a family's future is made secure.
   As a small token of our gratitude we're opening NDI's expanded
   Nonprofit Digital Download Library for your use for the next 24hrs.
   (We're pleased to announce for those executives who have used the
   library in the past that your online experience has been improved.)

   National Development Institute is a 501c3 nonprofit agency that
   nurtures and leverages philanthropy by supplying funders and
   organizations the capacity building research and education they require
   to advance their mission.

   Please feel free to call (800) 257-6670 to reach an NDI Team Member
   with any questions you may have.

   Thank you and have a great day.

   Maria Ramirez

   National Development Institute

     To stop receiving messages from the National Development Institute,
                               click [2]here.
        To pass a copy of this message on to a friend, click [3]here.
                       This email was sent to you by:
                       National Development Institute
                            201 East Main Street
                             Lexington SC 29072