Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:54:19 +0300
From:      <a_fetisov@hotmail.com>
To:        "Scott Mitchell" <scott.mitchell@mail.com>, "northern snowfall" <dbailey27@ameritech.net>
Cc:        "Andrey A. Fetisov" <a_fetisov@hotbox.ru>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: xe0: discard oversize frame (ether type 800 flags 3 len 1518 > max 1514)

Hi Scott!

Because I'm not network connection on my FreeBSD system i'm download files
if_xe.c and if_xe_pccard.c from CVSWeb
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/xe/

Then I'm copy this files to /usr/src/sys/dev/xe

Then run following commands:

# cd /usr/src

# make buildkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL

i'm get foloving error:

/usr/src/sys/dev/xe/if_xe.c: In function `xe_intr':
/usr/src/sys/dev/xe/if_xe.c:646: `M_NOWAIT' undeclared (first use in this
functi
on)
/usr/src/sys/dev/xe/if_xe.c:646: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only on
ce
/usr/src/sys/dev/xe/if_xe.c:646: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYKERNEL.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.