Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 23:26:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@Mlink.NET>
To:        FreeBSD-PORTS <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   WmInet and asmon

These two programs need ported badly! They are terrific, I'm dismayed to
find that they won't compile normally =/ If anyone likes docked
applications and is a better programmer then me wants to have a look
at it, Please let me know... Or make it a port, it'd be terrific..
The error is:

cc -o asmon  -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXpm -lXext -lX11
/usr/lib/crt1.o: In function `_start':
/usr/lib/crt1.o(.text+0x69): undefined reference to `main'
*** Error code 1

Maybe that will give you an idea as to the problem.... Yes, I know
this should probably go to FreeBSD-Questions, but since it involves
two applications that should be ported and aren't, I decided to send
it here.. The error was the same on wminet as well btw...

Matt

--
DISCLAIMER: Anyone sending me unsolicited commercial electronic mail
will be charged a $100 fee for time spent reading it. Do NOT send this

US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater,
for each violation.