Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:16:37 +0100
From:      "info@ctmedia.co.uk" <info@ctmedia.co.uk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Promotional opportunities at Cannes 2006

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--K9edAhxFHGMjElgxnO1IA=_0P1qMgB069j0

 - This mail is a HTML mail. Not all elements could be shown in plain =
text mode. -

We are an international promotions company working in Cannes for some =
years with great success for our clients promoting their film and Tele=
vision work.

We organise parties, promote films and new Television across Cannes an=
d the Cannes Croisette. In fact, nearly anything that you would like o=
rganised can be done through our company.

If you have a request for any promotional work or party organisation f=
or The Cannes Film festival, MIPCOM or MIP, then please email our prom=
otional team with your requirements. We can tailor any package to your=
 exact needs.

info@ctmedia.co.uk
http://www.ctmedia.co.uk/

(+44) 01843 223685