Date:      Mon, 31 May 1999 17:55:15 +0900
From:      Kazutaka YOKOTA <yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp>
To:        "William Woods" <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Stable" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: FW: ps/2 mouse problems.......

>After resuming from a suspend on a Toshiba Satellite 110CT mu ps/2 mouse was
>dead. I saw this message on the console...
>
>Warning: APM hook "PS/2 mouse" failed
>
>ideas?

You have the following options in your kernel configuration file.

	options         PSM_HOOKAPM
	options         PSM_RESETAFTERSUSPEND

Some laptop systems require these for proper operations, but others
don't.  These options may even be harmful on some systems. (That's why
they are not standard features of the psm driver.)

Please remove the options from the configuration file and see if you
still have the problem.

Read the man page for psm(4) for more explanation.

Kazu