Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:26:18 +0200
From:      "Kristjan Sander" <Kristjan.Sander@rmk.ee>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Zope 2.10, MySQL and Python 2.5

Dear All,

I am having trouble with using Zope 2.10 together with MySQL. I have
_mysql Python support library for Python 2.5 from some previous port but
Zope came with Python 2.4 and I do not have _mysql support for that. I
guess that there will not be a Zope 2.10 port with Python 2.5 support in
the near future because Zope 2.10 does not support Python 2.5 as they
say at http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.10.7/Zope-2.10.7-released . I
tried to change Python used by Zope in Zope conf to Python 2.5 but it
resulted in dramatic traceback.

Has anybody solved this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Kristjan Sander