Date:      Tue, 05 Jan 1999 11:15:28 +0000
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hauppauge IR Remote Control support. Beta testers wanted.

Hi all.

BETA TESTERS WANTED
for the Hauppauge WinCast/TV (WinTV/PCI) IR Remote Control support.

Following a days hacking and some emails from my contacts in the
Hauppauge technical team, I have the specs for the Hauppauge IR
Remote Control.

I'll try and work something into the bktr driver in the next week
or so. Then I need to modify FXTV (with Randall's help).

If you have the IR Remote Control I need you to beta test the driver.

Can you email me and I'll be able to keep you informed when there
is code ready to test.

Thanks
Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde University Telepresence Group
roger@cs.strath.ac.uk